≡ Menu

Finals Pause

Hi Everyone,

This is my last week of class and my first two final exams are a week from yesterday.  Yup, that’s right, two final exams on a Saturday, the day after classes end.  It also happens to be the weekend that my entire Romanian family is flying in for my godson’s brother’s baptism, which I cannot attend due to the fact that I’ll be in exams for nearly 6 hours.

I may or may not pop in later this week to say hello but my last exam is next Monday so after that I’ll be a free bird and you’ll be seeing a lot more of me.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Slide1

Digiprove sealCopyright secured by Digiprove © 2014
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 6 comments… add one }

• Jan @ Sprouts n Squats April 28, 2014, 5:00 am

Exams on a Saturday?!?!?? WTF? That’s not cool!!

Ok rant over ;) Good luck with your exam study, sure you will do well my dear <3
    Jan @ Sprouts n Squats recently posted…How to return to exercise after injuryMy Profile

• Alex April 30, 2014, 9:46 am

Lol yeah I totally agree! I think it’s kind of sadistic. That and the fact that we don’t have any time between the end of class and the beginning of exams. Oh well. Only a few more days :) Thank you, Jan! Have a great week!

• Ashley @ Kick Ash Mom.com April 28, 2014, 8:32 am

Good Luck! And Congrats on getting through another semester! Every time I hear someone talk about finals I think… I’m so glad I don’t have to do that anymore! (Unless I got back one day ;))
    Ashley @ Kick Ash Mom.com recently posted…Easter Post and Running While PregnantMy Profile

• Alex April 30, 2014, 9:45 am

Thank you, thank you! This semester took a lot out of me, so I’m just really looking forward to it being done! Have a great week, Ashley!

• Sam Brown April 29, 2014, 5:46 am

All the best for your finals – I’ll be sending heaps of positive thoughts your way over the coming week!

Sam xx
    Sam Brown recently posted…Productivity: A Little Trick I Use To Stop ProcrastinationMy Profile

• Alex April 30, 2014, 9:44 am