≡ Menu

Summer Love List #1

A trip to Las Vegas next week (!!!)

★ PopSugar Must Have Summer Edition

Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 1.00.28 PM

As of today (May 22), you can still order one of these boxes! You can read my review for the Resort Must Have, which was last special edition box here.  I ended up loving that box so I didn’t hesitate to order this one! (I don’t get the monthly ones anymore in case you were wondering…)

★ Pure Barre classes

Pink Lemonade Honey Stinger Chews (the perfect pre-workout snack that are gummy and yummy and don’t stick to your teeth like all the other obnoxious chews on the market)

★ Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer –the perfect bronzer for fair skin and it smells like chocolate :)

april-beauty-faves-I-howsweeteats.com-9

(Photo Credit How Sweet Eats)

Fresh berries

Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose (Gabrielle Bernstein’s new book–and it’s awesome!)

★ Oprah Chai Pricey but worth it.  It tastes like cinnamon and success.  Stay tuned for my perfect, homemade vegan iced Oprah chai recipe! Creamy, refreshing, and sugar-free!

★ Gina’s (Fitnessista) Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Muffins–I made these with a flax egg, unsweetened applesauce, cinnamon and some agave nectar (because that’s what I had on hand) with some dark chocolate stevia chips. They only take five minutes to make and are perfect with some earth balance or a smear of almond butter on top!

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in Rose Gold (want this, need this for summer!)

The planetarium! I hadn’t been to one since elementary school but last Friday my sister and I went to one and saw a movie about black holes. #awesome

★ Gena’s Thoughts on Self-Criticism

What are you loving lately?

Digiprove sealCopyright secured by Digiprove © 2014
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 8 comments… add one }

• Anna May 22, 2014, 11:56 am

Your list sounds so nice and summery! I’m loving fresh berries right now too, as well as watermelon, cantaloupe, and pretty much any other refreshing, summery fruit.

Miracles Now does sound like a good read – I’ll have to give it a try!
    Anna recently posted…Thinking Out Loud {5/22/14}My Profile

• Alex May 22, 2014, 12:59 pm

Oh yes I can’t wait to have some fresh watermelon! I hope you do get a chance to read Miracles Now. I love that each “chapter” is only a couple of pages long and all of Gabrielle’s tips are really easily implementable! Thanks for stopping by, Anna!

• Jan @ Sprouts n Squats May 23, 2014, 4:14 am

I love astronomy but not the maths involved ;) haha just the looking up to the stars! We have a local planetarium that I visited a few years ago and loved it too.

Love everything on your list! Wish it was going to be summer here too!
    Jan @ Sprouts n Squats recently posted…Happy FridayMy Profile

• Alex May 26, 2014, 2:18 pm

Agreed! I’ll leave the calculations to the cute physicists and astronomers :) I’m sure summer will be there before you know it! I always feel like it goes too fast here!

• Sam Brown May 24, 2014, 4:14 am

What an awesome list! Fresh berries are the best! Mangoes are my favourite thing about summer but that may just be an Aussie thing haha

And what are these chews? I have never heard of them!

Sam xx
    Sam Brown recently posted…What I Earned, Spent and Saved – April 2014My Profile

• Alex May 26, 2014, 2:16 pm

Oh I love love love Mangoes! You know what I miss from Australia? Mint slice and lychees! I want to find a good mint slice recipe because I miss that stuff so much! The chews are like these fruit snack/gel bubble type things that you eat before/during a workout. My sister’s boyfriend who used to be an elite cyclist recommends all these different products to me and I just tried these and loved them! The company also makes “waffles” which are like mini waffles that you can eat before or during a workout! They are SO good!

• Sam Brown May 24, 2014, 4:15 am

And more importantly… your trip to Vegas! Amazing! I hope you have the best time!!

Sam xx